ORIGIN OF ANIMALS
We are convinced that osteology can go hand in hand with ethics. That is why we have chosen to adopt responsible choices for each stage of our work.
- No animals sold by OsteoWorld were illegally taken from the wild or been slaughtered especially for osteology.We are used to working with animals from the agribusiness, livestock and pet stores losses, zoos and educational farms losses, etc.
- We provide identity documents and authorizations with the species concerned, to guarantee perfect traceability.
As ethics is paired with respect for our planet, we commit ourselves to have the lowest impact on the environment in our daily work.
- First of all, this website is hosted by an environment-friendly web hosting service provider (inter alia, it offsets the CO2 generated by the company 200%, and it adapts data centers to Switzerland’s most demanding ecological standards). For the creation of this website, we worked with a webmaster and designer who is also committed to the ecological cause.
- The materials we work with are chosen carefully: shipping boxes are made of recycled cardboard, and our packing peanuts protecting the bones are not in polystyrene but in cornstarch (reusable, recyclable and compostable). Our invoices, business cards and other marketing materials are printed on recycled paper.
- Our personal and household care products are, whenever possible, environment-friendly, biodegradable and not tested on animals.
My name is Sarah, and I have always had a passion for animals and living sciences. Get to know my story here.